Frequently Asked Questions
SHIPPING, ORDERS AND RETURNS
Who do you use for shipping?
Sol Sana only ship with Australia Post’s eParcel.
How long will it take for my order to arrive and how do I track my order?
Though this may be reduced depending on where you are located in Australia, please allow two weeks to receive your order from purchasing. Once our team have processed your order, you will be emailed a tracking number so that you can follow the progress of your goodies. Simply use the tracking number on Australia Post ‘Track My Item’ feature.
If a you are not home to receive your parcel, you should receive a parcel slip to collect your order from the Post Office. If the item remains uncollected and is returned to us, you will be charged an administrative fee of $15 before the shoes are redelivered – but ain’t nobody leaving them at the Post Office that long, right?
Where do you ship to?
We currently ship within Australia.
How much does Shipping Cost?
We offer an Australia-wide flat-rate of $10 on all orders, however, for orders over $150, shipping is absolutely free!
Do you offer same day delivery?
We’re working on it but not just yet.
What form of payment does Sol Sana accept?
We accept credit card payments via Visa and Mastercard or PayPal payments. If you need to pay with American Express or Bank Transfer, you can do so via your Paypal account.
Is my package insured?
All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from Sol Sana to the shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address, they are no longer covered by insurance.
What happens if my payment has been declined?
If your payment has been declined, then you’ll need to place your order again. To help ensure your order is not declined when checking out, please double check your card number and expiry date.
Do you accept returns?
We want you to be happy! If you’re simply not happy with your purchase, you’re welcome to contact us within 14 days of purchase of your goodies for a full refund or exchange, so long as they haven’t been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange of your order, please email [email protected] with the following details. We can then lodge your return/exchange request and discuss the next step!
Details we will require from you;
- Your Order Number
- Your Full Name and the name on the order
- Whether you would like a return or exchange
- Reason for return/exchange
- If you believe there is a fault with the item, a photo of this is required to help with the tracking of faulty goods.
It should also be noted that if returning your purchase due to a change of mind, the customer is responsible for covering the cost of the return postage, however Sol Sana will pay the cost of outgoing postage if an exchange is requested. The return address is listed below, though please note that any items sent without requesting a return may experience delays and postage will not be covered.
P.O. Box 7137
As soon as your return/exchange is processed, we’ll either refund the full purchase price or dispatch the exchange item. Please note that credit card refunds may take 2-3 working days to clear.
Sol Sana is not liable for the loss of an item being returned and we recommend that you return it using registered mail. We cannot process your return until we receive your goods and do reserve the right not to follow through with the return or exchange if there are signs of wear and tear to the item/s.
What if my item is faulty?
We do our utmost to ensure all products we send out are in pristine condition, but occasionally you may find a fault with your purchase. If you have found this to be the case, please email [email protected] with the instructions above and photos of your claim. We will send you a returns slip, to send the items back to us. We will only refund your monies once the item has been returned to us and assessed by our team to determine that the item is indeed faulty and is not due to wear and tear.
Can I exchange an item?
Yes, we’re happy to accept exchanges requested within 14 days of purchase. Please note that for each order, we can only provide one exchange (one or more pairs sent at the same time). Any additional exchanges will incur a $15 fee.
PRODUCT INFO AND ORDERING
|What shoe size should I order?
At Sol Sana, we use European standard sizing. You can find a size comparison below.
Please note, however, that leather items tend to wear and mould to your foot.
The Item I want is out of Stock
We try to maintain stock levels that will keep up with demand but some popular items may sell out fast. However, all of our styles are also stocked all across Australia in different online stores and boutiques. Use our Stockist ‘look up’ feature to find a stockist in your area, or email [email protected] and our friendly team will assist.
We suggest you take the following steps to best care for your Sol Sana product:
- Store your shoes in a dry, ventilated place to let the leather breathe.
- Don’t dry leather with a direct heat source, let damp or wet leather dry naturally. Unnatural heat or overheating can dry out the leather.
- To weatherproof your shoes, we suggest a non-silicone spray or a rain/stain repellent.
Full Grain/ Hi Shine Leathers
- First remove any excess dirt, by wiping gently with a dry cloth. Then if any shoes have more than just dust and dirt, dampen the cloth with warm water and wipe again.
- Allow leather to dry naturally, away from direct sunlight and direct heat sources.
- Using a cream polish that matches the shoe colour, buff to a shine.
- Avoid liquid shoe polishes and silicone sprays.
Waxed/ Oiled Leathers
- First remove any excess dirt, by wiping gently with a dry cloth.
- Apply a sneaker cleaner such as you would find at any sports store such as Penguin Instant Sneaker Cleaner.
- Allow leather to dry naturally away from direct sunlight and direct heat sources.
- Apply an oil based leather protector and restorer – note, this can darken the leather slightly.
- Use warm soapy water on a soft cloth to remove any excess dirt and dust.
- Apply a patent leather cleaner that contains silicone. This will help return the high gloss finish.
For any other enquiries, please contact our friendly team at [email protected]. We look forward to chatting soon!